An example of a skilled Filipino watchmaker who wanted to change the old and substandard method in watch repairing in the country and become global but could not afford expensive equipment so he designed and made them and developed the curriculum in watch repair technician. (Story in blog archive October 2009)

Friday, December 3, 2010

Making my own collet.






When my new mini lathe arrived one of the project that I've tried is the making of my own collet for my watchmakers lathe. Here you can see in the pictures from start to finish.

5 comments:

  1. sir, i lost my crown and stem for my omega seamaster calendar, cal. 503. can you create a piece of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alan, what is your location? If you can bring it to me or post a picture of your Omega there might be an exact crown replacement ready. Thanks.

    Le Arsi

    ReplyDelete
  3. nasa pagadian city po ako sir. paano ko po mapost or mapadala yong pics sa inyo po sir?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir san po nakakabili ng desktop lathe nung tulad sayo..

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nabili ko ito sa China company named Seig via an importer.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Teacher in watch repair technology, awarded as Top Inventor of the Year 2003, tower clockmaker